AWCF INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES POLICY & PROCEDURES
Re: Visa Invitation Letter Application & Approval
- Each Visa Invitation Letter Application will be reviewed by and approved by the AWCF International Chairman upon the time of acceptance.
- All Visa Invitation Letter applications MUST be submitted on or before April 1, 2022.
- Visa Invitation Letter Application can be emailed or faxed to the AWCF International Chairman.
- Applicants must be in good standing with the AWCF or their affiliated organizations from their country.Applicants must adhere to the Ethical & Moral Code of Conduct of the AWCF.
- The AWCF is in no way responsible for applicants travel expenses, food, or lodging during their stay in the United States.
- Only those that have been approved by the AWCF International Chairman or majority members of the International Board will have their Hotel Lodging paid for during the time of the Annual World Congress in May.
- It is the responsibility of the International guests of the AWCF to make their own travel itineraries throughout the U.S. during their stay.
- Applicants must abide by the length of stay that is allowed by the U.S. on your approved visa.